Receipt required for all returns. Refunds issued in original payment method.
Unopened/unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Some items are non-returnable, including but not limited to: software licenses, graduation regalia, clearance items, and test prep items. Unopened computers, tablets, smart watches, and other Apple hardware are returnable within 14 days of purchase; if opened, these products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
New books must be free of any marks or signs of wear, contain all accompanying accessories (CDs, access codes, etc.), and have the original shrink-wrap intact. eBooks, special ordered items and course readers are non-returnable. Damaged/defective books are exchange only and must be reported within five business days of the original purchase. Returns only accepted during semester in which they were purchased/used for classes, according the following deadlines:
1. Full semester courses (duration of 8 to 15 weeks):
a. First Saturday after class start
b. Third Saturday after class start with proof of dropped class, after which all sales are final
2. Course duration less than 4 weeks: one business day after class start
3. Course duration 4 to 8 weeks: first Saturday after class start
- Orders placed before March 29, 2022: submit a return request by contacting us here; please include the order number, items you would to return, and reason for return.
- Orders placed March 29, 2022 or later: login to your account, navigate to your purchase history, and select "Request Return" on the desired order. We will respond to your request within 24-48 business hours.